Meet our teachers, tour our classrooms and discuss how a Christ-centered education would benefit your child. Teaching children to BE in a doing world.
When children and parents walk through our doors for the first time, it is our goal to make sure they feel right at home. That’s because Highland Christian School is more than a school—it’s a community. Our community of teachers, parents,
alumni, and administrators all see equipping children with a Christ-centered education as our mission. It’s been said that attending Highland Christian is like an apprenticeship to a Christian life. Simply said, we help children learn how to be.
- 5 Full Day Pre-K (4/5 yr olds)
- 5 Half Day Pre-K (4/5 yr olds)
- 3 Half Day (4/5 yr olds)
- 2 Half Day (3/4 yr olds)
- Hands on and teacher directed experiences
- Individual, small, and large group activities
- Bible stories and Bible memory verses
- Field Trips and Special Program Days
- 3 Full Day
- 5 Full Day
Grades K through 8
- Teacher student ratio will not exceed 25 without the addition of aides
- Core curriculum includes Bible, Physical Education, General Music, Library, Art, and Technology
- Band and Choral Program
- Spanish Language Instruction
- Advanced Math, Science and Bible Courses
- Grades 6-8: Interscholastic Sports Program
- Academic Support K-8
We also Offer
- Tutoring & Testing
- Before and After Care
Highland Christian School is fully accredited by CSI and NCA. Our preschool program follows NAEYC standards.
Highland Christian School requires that prospective families be actively involved in an evangelical, Protestant Christian church.
For more information please contact Jodi Lineburg.