When you enroll your child in Highland Christian School, you become part of a deeply committed community of Christian families, educators and leaders.
We have come together from a variety of backgrounds for one purpose – to raise children with the mind of Christ while equipping them with an excellent education that develops their unique gifts and abilities. Join us at Highland Christian School as we work together to nurture our children’s love for learning while guiding them in Truth as they learn how to be.
Why do parents choose Highland Christian?
“Knowing that my children are loved and nurtured while they are away from me in school.”
“Confidence that my child is being met at his ability level and that his unique gifts and talents are being nurtured.”
“Peace of mind that my child is receiving a Christ-centered education that reflects my own Christian values.”
“Assurance that the values and principles I teach at home won’t be ridiculed, minimized, or untaught during their schooling.”
Where to go next
- Take a look at what most of our visitors ask in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- If you want to find out more information about our Preschool and the curriculum guide be sure to check out Sonshine Enrichment Center.
- Is your child(ren) in Kindergarten through 8th grade? Find out more information and the curriculum guide on the Kindergarten – 8th grade Academic page.
- We have an amazing community of parents and volunteers who get involved to help make HCS a better place for all. Take a look at our Community page.
- If you have a general question about our school get in touch with us via our Contact Us page.
- Ready to enroll your child(ren) in to Highland Christian School? Go to our Admissions page.
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”