Family Legacy Funds are donor-advised funds that have been established by Highland Christian School constituents to benefit named interest areas. Principal gifts to these funds are invested at the Barnabas Foundation and remain in perpetuity. When a fund exceeds $10K, annual distributions begin. Distributions are made on or around May 1st of each year, according to an agreed-upon formula. Distribution amounts are shared with the donor annually.
- Mary Feikema Tuition Assistance Family Legacy Fund
- Frank & Gladys Van Til Family Legacy Fund | Annual Needs
- ABC Family Legacy Fund | Wish List
- Case & Rosemary Van Til Family Legacy Fund | Private Music Lesson Scholarships & Discovery Center
- Joseph Jonkman Family Legacy Fund | Annual Needs
- Lineburg Family Legacy Fund | Special Needs or Foundation
Review our Investment Performance here.
Family Legacy Fund Worksheet – coming soon!
For more information about how to set up your Family Legacy Fund, please contact our Development Director, Jodi Lineburg, at 219.838.0356 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org