2019 Auction Rules
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges, refunds or extensions on items except where specified. Please respect all the restrictions set out by the item donors and read all certificates carefully. Unless otherwise specified, all auction items must be used within one year of the date of this auction.
- Highland Christian School has endeavored to catalog and describe the property correctly, but all property is sold "as is" and Christian School neither warrants nor represents and in no way shall be responsible for the correctness of description, authenticity, authorship, or condition of the property. No statements contained in the catalog or made orally at the auction or elsewhere shall be deemed to be such a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
- By his or her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either Highland Christian School or the donor of property or services. Neither the school nor the donor is responsible for any personal injuries or damage which may result from the use of property or services sold.
- The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the buyer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer the item in dispute.
- Values indicated for some items are donor's estimates only, and are not warranted by Highland Christian School for tax purposes. Please save your receipt from checkout. It will provide substantiation requirements mandated by the IRS. The charitable deduction is limited to the excess of the purchase price of an item over its fair market value.