For student billing information, please contact our Business Manager, Roberta Huitsing at (219) 838-0356 x152 or by email at email@example.com
To make a payment online, click here.
2021-2022 FEE SCHEDULE
For the 2021-22 school year, parents will pay $6960* per full time student.
For a full time student, the 2021-22 billed tuition rate is $7325. Thanks to the generosity of our community, each student’s tuition will automatically be reduced by $365 through a gift from the HCS Foundation. The first half of this gift will be applied in December; the remainder in May. Highland Christian School’s required fees schedule is available to review and print here.
Highland Christian School’s full Tuition Policy is available to review and print here.
FINANCIAL AID OPTIONS
Highland Christian School’s financial aid options were established to provide financial assistance to families who, without such support, would be unable to send their children to Highland Christian School.
- Indiana CHOICE Scholarships– Highland Christian School participates in the Indiana CHOICE Voucher Program.
- SGO Tax Credit Scholarships – Highland Christian School provides Tax Credit Scholarships for eligible students
- Tuition Assistance – Highland Christian School has a Tuition Assistance Fund. It is made up of gifts, generously given by our faithful supporters. This fund is governed by the School Board. Families must apply, by invitation only, through Covenant Tuition Services and meet specific criteria when applying for these funds.
- 529 Plans – Current legislation allows for payment of private, K-12 tuition through 529 savings. Please check with your financial advisor for guidelines.
- Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.) – Earn cash rebates towards tuition through T.R.I.P.
- Coverdale Education Savings Accounts– Coverdale ESAs may be used towards private primary and elementary education expenses
- Private School/Homeschool Deduction- please consult with your tax advisor.