Theme & School Verse for 2021/22: JUST LIVE IT!
James 1:22 “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”
We are so excited about this coming year! As you get ready, take note of the special start-of-year information that is listed here. Additional information will be posted in OnCampus for enrolled families later this summer. Login here and view Resources > Welcome Back, Husky Pack
- Logging in to OnCampus
Don’t forget: each member of your family has a unique set of login credentials. Parents: Don’t use your child’s login. Your login credentials give you parental access which is different than what your child sees. If you need help logging in, check out our tutorial here or contact Mr. Vander Woude at (219) 838-0356 x107. If you need password assistance, contact the office.
2. Tuition Statements & Bus Routes
Your first tuition statement (payment due August 25) will be emailed by August 6th. If you do not receive your statement by email, contact the office ASAP.
Requests for bus service must be received by July 15th. Bus routes will be mailed to families approximately one week prior to the first day of school.
3. Key Dates to Note on Your Calendar
(Print the master 2021/22 Calendar here)
- August 17: Ice Cream Social
- August 18: First Day of School. Convocation; early dismissal (1:45 PM)
- August 24: HCS Parent Night
K-5 Parents | 5:00-6:00 pm
6-8 Parents | 6:00-7:00 pm
- August 30/31: SEC Parent Night | 7:00-8:00pm
- September 1: Late Start. 10:00 am Start
- September 6: No School. Labor Day
- September 7/8: SEC First Days
Here are some additional resources for the 2021-22 school year:
- School Supply List (Preschool)
- School Supply List (K-8)
- Parent Student Handbook (K-8)
- Dress Code Guidelines (K-8)