Theme & School Verse for 2020/21:
GO: Compelled By Love
Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.”
As you get ready for the new school year take note of the special start of year information that is listed here. Additional information will be posted in OnCampus for enrolled families later this summer. Login here and view Resources > Welcome Back, Husky Pack
- Logging in to OnCampus
Don’t forget: each member of your family has a unique set of login credentials. Parents: Don’t use your child’s login. Your login credentials give you parental access which is different than what your child sees. If you need help logging in, check out our tutorial here or contact Mr. Vander Woude at (219) 838-0356 x107. If you need password assistance, contact the office.
2. Tuition Statements & Bus Routes
Your first tuition statement (payment due August 25) will be emailed by August 6th. If you do not receive your statement by email, contact the office ASAP.
Requests for bus service must be received by July 15th. Bus routes will be mailed to families approximately one week prior to the first day of school.
3. Special Start of Year Events
- New Family Reception – Thurs, August 13 at 5:00 pm
The New Family Reception is an opportunity for questions and answers with Mr. Kyle Weener, Principal and Jodi Lineburg, Development Director.
- All Student Classroom Visits – Thurs., August 13 at 5:30 pm
- Ice Cream Social – Thurs, August 13 at 6:30 pm
4. Key Dates to Note on Your Calendar
(Print the full 2020/21 Calendar here) – coming soon!
- August 13: Ice Cream Social
- August 18: First Day of School. Convocation (Students Only); early dismissal (1:45 PM)
- August 20: Parent Night
K-5 Parents | 5:00-6:00 pm
6-8 Parents | 6:00-7:00 pm
- August 31-Sept 3: SEC Student-Parent Preview Days
- September 2: Late Start. 10:00 am Start
- September 7: No School. Labor Day
Here are some additional resources for the 2020-21 school year: