Your child will blossom at the Sonshine Enrichment Center! Through hands-on discovery, teacher-led instruction and small group activities, our enthusiastic preschool team engages children’s minds in thought. Your child will gain knowledge as they explore themes in science, literature, language arts, and Bible. They will gain new skills as they explore concepts in math and art. They will develop confidence, empathy and character as they interact with their teachers and peers.
Three Year Olds
(children must be 3 years old by Sept.1 of the year they are registering and fully potty trained before attending class)
- 2 Half-Day Program ($145/mo) Our two half day program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The morning class meets from 8:45 am to 11:15 am.
Four Year Olds
(children must be 4 years old by Sept.1 of the year they are registering and fully potty trained before attending class)
- 3 Half-Day Program ($230/mo) Our three half-day session meets on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The morning class meets from 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
- 3 Full-Day Program ($445/mo) The three full-day session meets on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. Class meets from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- 5 Half-Day – Mornings ($380/mo) The five half-day session meets Monday through Friday. The half day class meets from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
- 5 Full-Day Program ($555/mo) The five full-day session meets Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
(Posted tuition rates are current for the 2018-2019 School Year. Afternoon classes will be offered if enrollment allows.)
Preschool Curriculum . Our preschool curriculum is based on the HighScope model which emphasizes hands-on discovery, independent choice, and an interactive learning environment. Along the way, we will provide assessments and parent reports so that you know how your child is doing. Your child will flourish as they develop kindergarten readiness skills at the Sonshine Enrichment Center! View our Parent Curriculum Guide.