Students will master concepts in a progressive study of visual art, using the educational standards below, in grades K-8:
1. Understanding and applying media, techniques and processes.
2. Using knowledge of structures and functions.
3. Choose and evaluate a range of subjects, symbols and ideas.
4. Understanding the visual arts in relation to history and cultures.
5. Reflecting on and assessing the characteristics and merits of their work and the work
6. Making connections between visual arts and other disciplines.