Welcome to Highland Christian School!
You have just entered a Model PLC school where all students are engaged in deep discipleship and high-level learning. We are a multi-denominational, multi-ethnic school community bound together by faith in Jesus Christ and a common, impassioned vision for students.
In our community parents, church, and school work together to ensure that every facet of learning is rooted in biblical truth and taught from a Christian worldview.
Here are about the culture and environment at HCS:
- Highland Christian School is a Professional Learning Community (PLC).
- We provide covenant-model, standards-based Christian education.
- All students participate in our 1:1 Technology Program.
- We are a certified Project Lead the Way (PLTW) School.
- Learning occurs in a blended environment where technology and teaching instruct each other and various learning styles are addressed.
- Classroom environments maximize student engagement.
- We actively cultivate a Growth Mindset Culture.
- We provide on-site Professional Development for our staff.
- We have a Mentor Teacher Program.
- We have a vibrant constituent base and strong Church relations.