Highland Christian School, located in Northwest Indiana, is seeking an Administrator beginning July 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. HCS has a solid history spanning over 100 years of providing an excellent Christian education from a Reformed perspective.
We serve a vibrant community of over 400 students enrolled in Pre-K through 8th grade. Our faculty of 25 full time instructors embraces the “Professional Learning Community” model of instruction. Our collaborative teams utilize high levels of learning for all students with a focus on demonstrable data based growth. HCS is moving toward a standards based foundation and 21st century learning techniques while encouraging faith formation and development.
The successful candidate for Administrator will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to present best practices and action orientated methods. The candidate will show a willingness to lead HCS into future opportunities of enhanced education as pedagogy changes. The Administrator is responsible for all aspects of school operations, personnel, public relations, and instruction.
For more information about our school, please visit our website. If you are interested in more information regarding HCS and this opportunity, please contact us by e-mail at the address below for a full opportunity profile. Please use this same e-mail address to request and file an application. email@example.com
If you have questions, you can contact John Surowiec, the HCS Administrator Search Coordinator, at 219-793-4790.
Highland Christian School is looking for bus drivers for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Applicants can send resumes to the school office at 3040 Ridge Road in Highland, Indiana. Resumes can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will be available for school days from 6:30 8:30 AM and from 3:00 – 5:00 PM. Other routes may be available for field trips and athletic events.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licenses
- Meet all local and state requirements and company background.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the school bus/van.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Ability to maintain effective pupil behavior management over school age children.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Are you interested in earning some extra money? Become a substitute bus driver. Highland Christian School is looking for a substitute bus driver to fill in for time off and to take students to games and activities. Candidates must have a CDL and meet all the state requirements for bus drivers. There is a background check. Please contact the HCS office if you are interested or need more details.
Contact: Jody Moes– 219.838.0356