Highland Christian School is looking for bus drivers for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Applicants can send resumes to the school office at 3040 Ridge Road in Highland, Indiana. Resumes can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will be available for school days from 6:30 8:30 AM and from 3:00 – 5:00 PM. Other routes may be available for field trips and athletic events.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licenses
- Meet all local and state requirements and company background.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the school bus/van.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Ability to maintain effective pupil behavior management over school age children.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Are you interested in earning some extra money? Become a substitute bus driver. Highland Christian School is looking for a substitute bus driver to fill in for time off and to take students to games and activities. Candidates must have a CDL and meet all the state requirements for bus drivers. There is a background check. Please contact the HCS office if you are interested or need more details.
Contact: Jody Moes– 219.838.0356