Part-time Girls’ Volleyball Coach
This position runs from mid-August until mid-October. The position is for coaching two teams – 7th and 8th grade. Practices run from 3:30 until 5:00 and games from 3:15 until approximately 6:30. Christian approach and volleyball experience are required. Please contact AD Neil Krooswyk at nkrooswyk@highlandchristian.
Highland Christian School is looking for bus drivers for the 20182019 school year. Applicants can send resumes to the school office at 3040 Ridge Road in Highland, Indiana. Resumes can also be emailed to email@example.com.
The ideal candidate will be available for school days from 6:30 8:30 AM and from 3:00 – 5:00 PM. Other routes may be available for field trips and athletic events.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licenses
- Meet all local and state requirements and company background.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the school bus/van.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Ability to maintain effective pupil behavior management over school age children.
Substitute Bus Drivers
Are you interested in earning some extra money? Become a substitute bus driver. Highland Christian School is looking for a substitute bus driver to fill in for time off and to take students to games and activities. Candidates must have a CDL and meet all the state requirements for bus drivers. There is a background check. Please contact the HCS office if you are interested or need more details.
Contact: Jody Moes– 219.838.0356
Floor Associate/Cashier – Etc Resale Marketplace, Schererville IN has an immediate opening for a part-time floor associate/cashier. This is an entry level position with the expectation that you may transition into the role of Assistant Manager. Etc Resale Marketplace is a resale store benefitting Highland Christian School.
- Present a welcoming appearance to guests who visit Etc.
- Cordial in interactions with customers
- Ability to handle cash and accurately ring sales on the register
- Able to work Saturdays and a couple weekdays
- Leadership ability and discernment
- Able to manage other employees and volunteers
- Able to remain calm in busy or stressful situations
Contact: Beth Mills, Manager – 219.865.5400