At HCS, our Husky Parents make all the difference in the world!! Our Parent Teacher Organization is a group of volunteers that serve to strengthen our community through volunteer coordination and special family activities. We’d love your help with any or all of the events, activities or fundraisers we have coming in 2017-18*!
This year our main activities will be:
- Ice Cream Social – August 21: Join us for some ice cream sundaes and fellowship as we prepare for going back to school!
- Coupon Card Sale – August 25 – September 11:
Students (and families) earn rewards for selling these local coupon cards. $10 each and they can be used over and over again (good Sept 2017 through Sept 2018).
- Muffins for Misses – September 27: Moms, Grandmothers, or the VIM (Very Important Miss) in your child’s life can join them before school for fellowship, refreshments, and of course: muffins! If you wish to stay, this is also our annual “See You at the Pole” prayer gathering. Enjoy this morning, with your special student.
- Apple Slice Family Fun Event – October 17: PTO’s annual family fun event will be paired with HCS’s annual back to school fundraising event. This year we will be selling Apple Slices! This will be a day long event where we will make apple slices and have fun events planned for the HCS student body.
- Restaurant Nights – 2 each semester:
Eat at a local restaurant on set dates through the year to raise funds for PTO.
- Staff Appreciation Breakfast – December 6
- HCS Skating Party and PTO Uno Tourny – February 15
- HCS Dinner Event – March 6:
Enjoy a Community Dinner with your fellow parents, teachers and classmates. Donations at the door benefit HCS!
- Donuts for Dudes – April 27:
Dads, Grandfathers, or the VID (Very Important Dude) in your child’s life can join them before school for fellowship, refreshments, and of course: donuts! This will take place on our Annual Christian Service Day. We invite you to stay for our Service Day Chapel as we send students off to serve the community.
- Teacher Appreciation Week – May 7-11:
A reminder to appreciate the staff that serves us and our children so graciously. We will send home a few ideas to keep the staff (and hopefully you/your kids) healthy & smiling! The Teacher Appreciation Luncheon will be on May 9.
*Dates subject to change: watch website, OnCampus & parent notes for details.
Questions, comments, ideas? Contact us at email@example.com